- You’ll meet the people who brought New Zealand Pinot to the world stage and you’ll encounter a new generation of winemaker stars.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn about our land, and importantly, about our evolving attitudes towards it.
- You’ll be informed and entertained by speakers with global perspectives, who will provide thought and provoke discussion.
- You’ll be able to connect with those who occupy every link on the supply chain, from vineyard to bottlestore, along with media personalities.
- You’ll be exposed to delights from the localpatanga (food house) – with a total of six vibrant culinary events that showcase the best of New Zealand wine and food.
- You’ll taste Pinot – both through formal tastings and a series of free flow tasting sessions. You’ll taste Pinot Noirs that will tell you their own, distinctive stories of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Click here programme to see the preliminary programme