Your ticket will give you a passport to explore what we think is the world’s most dynamic, committed and curious Pinot Noir producing culture.
- Access to all speaking sessions
- Access to two bespoke formal tastings – The International Pinot Noir Tasting, and The New Zealand Pinot Noir Tasting
- Access to a series of afternoon free-flow regional tastings, where all the 120 participating wineries will be showing their wines
- Three nights of high-octane social interaction, from the opening night party at the Christchurch Art Gallery to an outdoor gathering on the second night, finishing with a very special wind-up banquet at Te Pāe on night three.
- Great local cuisine – three morning tea’s, lunches, and dinners accompanied by excellent New Zealand wines – orchestrated by Pinot Noir NZ 2021 Culinary Director and much-loved Christchurch chef Katie Duncan.
- Morning tea, lunch and dinner across each of the three days, matched to outstanding wine, beer and other delicious beverages.